Tuesday, January 23, 2007

 

A Michigan Apprentice

As a sports fan who has lived in Michigan for my entire life, I am thrilled for the opportunity to spend a day with both the Detroit Pistons and the Detroit Lions. I was surprised to find out that I had actually been selected as a finalist for the apprenticeship considering that I submitted my application just minutes before the deadline while on the road.

A Bit About Me
I am currently a Senior in the Ross School of Business and will graduate with a concentration in both Strategy and Business Law. Although I will be graduating with a Business degree, I am actually pursuing a career within the realm of professional or collegiate sports. I hope to work for a few years and eventually return to college to attain my Joint Degree in Business and Law.

I have worked with the Michigan football team for the past 3 1/2 years as a Student manager and served as the Senior Student Manager this past fall. In addition to managing, I have also worked in the football reruiting office since my Sophomore year. On campus I have been a Residential Advisor in South Quad for the past two years and have also been involved in Alpha Kappa Psi business fraternity, Michigan Interactive Investments and New Life Church.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?